Enter to win passes to the advance screening of Eat Pray Love.
Advance screening will be held Thursday, August 12, 7:30 pm, at the Century Rio in Albuquerque, NM.
Liz Gilbert (Julia Roberts) is a modern woman on a quest to marvel at and travel the world while rediscovering and reconnecting with her true inner self in Eat Pray Love. At a crossroads after a divorce, Gilbert takes a year-long sabbatical from her job and steps uncharacteristically out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life. In her wondrous and exotic travels, she experiences the simple pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of love in Bali. Based on an inspiring true story, Eat Pray Love proves that there really is more than one way to let yourself go and see the world.
This film has been rated PG-13 by the MPAA for BRIEF STRONG LANGUAGE, SOME SEXUAL REFERENCES AND MALE REAR NUDITY.
EAT PRAY LOVE ADVANCE SCREENING
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The contest will begin on July 30, 2010, and end on Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 8:00 AM MST.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): online.
- One entry per registered user per day.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all KASA and KRQE viewers/users who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in New Mexico. Employees of KASA AND KRQE (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other television stations in the metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Winners will receive two (2) passes good for four (4) people to attend the advance screening of Eat Pray Love on Thursday, August 12, at the Century Rio in Albuquerque, NM.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed by 5:00 PM on Thursday, August 12, 2010. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all entries on or around Tuesday, August 10, 2010.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- Winners will be notified via email and will be posted on the winner’s page. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KASA FOX 2, 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104.
Sponsor: KASA FOX 2, 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104